Yoga classes are held at Big Rock Climbing Centre MK10 0AG in Milton Keynes and are for all levels and abilities.
I’ve been practicing yoga for over 17 years and have loved every bit of my journey. Yoga and Reiki found me at the same time and boy its been a roller coaster ride.
What I have found on my yoga journey is that it hasn’t taken away any problems that have occurred in life but has given me the tools to deal with life situations better.
If you would like to join my classes please contact me to find out availability as I run class passes or you can pay for pop in classes. Yoga will help you with increased strength, stability, core, balance, flexibility and on a psychological level it helps with stress, anger, depression and general well being it’s also fun!
My classes are for mixed levels, we will take a slow flow through a sequence of asana/poses with lots of options to take it to your level, always listening and connecting with your body and not letting the chatter of the mind take control, letting the ego go helping the flow of the body take control.
I am very passionate about pranayama (breath work)) so I will always add in some breath work and I like to Om, there are so many benefits from chanting Om. Have a read of the benefits at the bottom of this page.
Class times and class passes
Option one- buy 8 class passes for £48.00 but would have to use them within 10 weeks, giving you a two week grace period for holidays.
Option two- buy 4 class passes to be used within 5 weeks for £28.00
Option three- you can pay a pop in price of £9.00 if you can’t commit to regular classes.
I have mats, blankets, blocks, bricks, bolsters so just bring yourself and some water, wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily in and dont forget an open mind to giving it a go!
Class timetable, Virtual yoga classes
- Monday & Wednesday 7pm to 8pm – Mixed Levels
- Tuesday mornings 10.30am 11.30am (restorative, yin and yoga nidra)
- Thursday Mornings 11am to 12pm – Nurturing/Restorative Flow
- Live streaming is now available if you need your yoga fix or suffer with Anxiety/stress or just need some normality in your life, maybe you have children and need some you time! then live streaming might be for you.
- You will need to download the free zoom app and book and pay. Make sure I have your Mobile number so I can send you a code around 15 mins before class to put in to the join video meeting. Let me know which class you would like to join.
- Private one to ones
Please note that there is a 24hr cancellation policy for all private 121 bookings, I’m afraid that you will be charged the full appointment fee if cancelled within this time.
Sign up for my newsletter
News, offers, information and advice, direct to your inbox…